Mission, Vision and Values
- Positive transformation of the attitude in the society towards problems concerning children, especially problems of sick children.
- Encourage community members to contribute to the development of science and health, to make Estonia a better place to live in for children and their families.
- To contribute to the development of a child-friendly hospital, and to the provision of the best medical care at the Tallinn Children's Hospital.
- Honesty and impeccable reputation
- Reporting and accountability
- Perfection and innovation